After almost three months of extensive updates, the First Allegiance of Nonlethal Gunfighters (F.A.N.G) is once again online with a newly remodeled website! Our old organization, the NK3AE (NerfrocK' 3rd Army Elite) and its original webpage, is no longer in use, as we have dissolved our previous structure and rebuilt ourselves as something new and even more exciting! Read more about why we've changed and where we came from here.
Like the team itself, our new website is jam-packed with new and amazing features! There are now even more opportunities to get involved and become an expert foam dart warrior. You can reach us much more easily via our new and expanded social media presences, and you can learn about the fascinating and enriching world of foam dart combat and blaster modifications. All of this and much more is now possible, with over 30 new F.A.N.G. features!
More after the break...
- New website of course!
- New official name: the F.A.N.G. (First Allegiance of Nonlethal Gunfighters).
- New nickname: "The Bite Force."
- New logo, (seen above).
- New official color scheme: black, grey, green, and orange.
- New incorporation with AnActs Media Group.
- New foam dart outreach program: the Global Foam Dart Coalition (G.F.D.C.).
- New ranking system, which uses BFR (Bite Force Ratio) points.
- New subdivisions, such as the F.E.R. (F.A.N.G. Equestrian Regiment) cavalry force, the Incisors (RIVAL blasters only), and the F.C.P. (F.A.N.G. Code Patrol).
- New theme revolving around formidable wildlife and supernatural monsters (hence the name).
- New video producer (PhantommWorks Studios).
- New simulated enemies, the C.L.A.W. (Collective Legions of Anarchist Warriors) and Black Umbra, Inc.
- New endorsements with local foam dart enthusiast clubs all around the world.
- New recruiting procedure and requirements.
- New training videos and diagrams.
- New blog that covers foam dart news, opinions from administration, team updates, contests, and more.
- New social media account structures, on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
- Much more!
- Expanded Tactical Technology (formerly the MFA) listings.
- Revamped codexes.
- Renamed divisions, the BFG (Bite Force; General), the BFE (Bite Force; Elite), the FPD (F.A.N.G. Police Department), the FIC (F.A.N.G. Innovation Corps), and the FSA (F.A.N.G. Special Assignments).
- Updated uniforms and insignia.
- The NKPCL and NKIG are still around, and even stronger with their own secret separate pages, uniforms, and codexes.
- Updated library with notable foam dart blogs and companies.
- Expanded purpose and causes.
- More organized event scheduling.
- Better content organization.
- Larger staff team with a single member page.
- Much more!
All in all, the F.A.N.G. foam club experience is an improved version of what it and the original NK3AE always have been.
We hope that you will join us in this tactical foam dart mission by enlisting today!
Thank you for visiting, and we welcome you to ask any questions you may have. We would love to talk to you!