Do you want to build your own local group of F.A.N.G. operatives? These guidelines have been put in place in order to allow new members to be recruited without necessarily having to access our website. To recruit new members, simply have them give you the information required on our enlistment form, making sure that they meet the following criteria.
- They must have at least one working foam dart blaster.
- They should have an account on Facebook, Twitter, and/or Instagram.
- They should have a valid email address.
- If they do not have any social media or email accounts, they must be able to provide a phone number capable of sending and receiving text messages. Data rates may apply.
- They must agree to the terms of service and safety guidelines.
- All of these criteria must be met and reported to F.A.N.G. Administration via our enlistment form by the recruiter. Otherwise we will have no record of their enlistment to store.
- Exceptions can be made under certain circumstances, as decided by F.A.N.G. administration in each respective situation. We don't want anyone to miss out. Contact us with any questions.